Sunday 11 March 2012

Please Sponsor me to raise £££ for Help for Heroes

I have always felt very strongly about the work that 'HELP FOR HEROES' do for our wounded and injured service men and women of our Armed Forces. These people are in need of help and often go to extreme lengths, despite their injuries, to raise money for others, they are truly inspirational!!

I want to raise as much money as I can for this fantastic charity by completing Ironman Wales in September 2012. It has always been a personal goal to complete an Ironman, now I have even more motivation to succeed.

Please donate as much as you can afford via my fundraising page, every penny you give goes directly to H4H! Please also follow on twitter @HelpforHeroes.

http://www.bmycharity.com/RobCrabtree

I now have even more motivation to get out and train, I am no longer doing this race for my own personal gain, im doing it for every single injured and wounded service man or woman of our Armed Forces.

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE donate! If you would like wristbands or badges I will have some down at the Dragon Health Club.........so show your support and pick one up for a good cause!

Thank you all for your support, and thank you from Help for Heroes also!




No comments:

Post a Comment